Clean And Protect Package
The Clean and Protect Package delivers premium and exhaustive cleaning of the complete carpet area. Even those difficult-to-get at areas under the furniture are tackled. We move all the furniture, cleaning thoroughly under and behind, then replace the furniture using protective foil tabs or Styrofoam blocks. “Designed for those who are concerned about slashing the level of pollutants circulating your home and effecting you and your families health”. The Clean and Protect Package is the one to choose when you want your most thorough annual (spring!) clean.
The Main Benefits Of The Clean and Protect Package
The main benefits are that the Clean and Protect means treating the full carpet extent throughout the house (room). The hard-to-get-to areas under and behind furniture is ruthlessly tackled with even heavy items moved and then replaced onto foil protectors before we leave your home. We may charge more than other cleaners because we take longer to carry out such a thoroughly extensive clean, moving furniture back-and-forth and cleaning the entire carpet area. But it does ensure that you will benefit from a thoroughly cleansed home with pollutant and allergen levels slashed. It’s a clean for health.
Our Most Thorough Cleaning Method Does All This:
- Makes traffic lane look clean again
- Prolongs carpet life
- Washes out water soluble soils
- Reverses some oxidisation
- Washes out returning spots
- Repels dirt instead of attracting it
- No harmful chemicals, safe for pets
- Preserves factory protective finish
- Extracts allergy causing pollens
- Removes dead skin dust mites live on
- Pulls pollutants out of your home
- Restores ‘fluffiness’
- Improves Softness
- Breaks down oily dirts and residues
- Brightens colours
- Flushes out surface odour sources
- Rinses residues from previous cleaners
- Dissolves asphalt, gum, wax, tar
Here’s what the Clean and Protect Package delivers to you:
- The most thorough, professional and exhaustive cleaning you’ve ever seen – or it’s free.
- High Filtration Vacuuming
- Pre-spotting of all difficult stains
- Heavy-duty pre-spray on all oily or greasy areas.
- Twin-vacuum, high-pressure hot water extraction cleaning process.
- Residue-free rinse to retard resoiling.
- Unique Risk-Free Guarantee
Where costs are saved compared to our Healthy Home Package –
- We don’t apply an anti-allergy protector
- We don’t apply an anti-stain treatment
- The cleaning solutions and processes are not specifically target to deal directly with ‘niche’ concerns.
The Nine-Step Process To The Cleanest Carpet You’ve Ever Seen
If you want the best clean ever you MUST use a carpet cleaner who performs the following processes – or you’re simply wasting your money.
- HIGH-FILTRATION VACUUM. First we vacuum with a High filtration cleaning system specifically designed for super-high performance professional cleaning.
- MOVE LARGE FURNISHINGS. We will move larger furnishings – such as chairs and tables – but for insurance reasons we ask you to move smaller valuable items such as ornaments before we arrive.
- PRE-SPOT DIFFICULT STAINS. We will pre-spot your carpet for all difficult stains. That is we will carry out specialist stain removal techniques on stains which are of particular concern to you – or that we know will be difficult to remove using non-specialist techniques
- HEAVY-DUTY PRE-SPRAY. Next we will apply a heavy-duty pre-spray specially designed to electro-mechanically lift oily dirts and pollutants from your carpet fibres and suspend them floating in an aqueous solution ready to be quickly and safely extracted using our state-of-the-art extraction machines.
- TWIN-VACUUM HIGH-PRESSURE HOT WATER EXTRACTION MACHINE. Now for the noisy [but very effective – and expensive] machine we use to thoroughly clean and rinse your carpets. The twin-vacuum, high pressure hot water extraction unit we use cleans much better because it heats water to a high temperature and then shoots the cleaning solution into the carpet at high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet. The machine then produces a huge vacuum volume to draw the dirt and chemicals out of your carpet. This is the only method of cleaning recommended by the world’s largest carpet manufacturer. Unfortunately (for us!) the machines are very expensive – over £4000.00 for a fully kitted up unit!
- RESIDUE RINSE. We use the extraction machine to ensure a residue free rinse that ensures the integrity of your carpet and helps to retard resoiling
- PROTECTIVE FOIL TABS. Furniture is replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs and Styrofoam blocks under the legs. Why? Well sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour-stain finish from the furniture leaving a (very difficult to remove) stain on the carpet.
- GROOMING. Where, appropriate we will groom your carpet to leave it in best possible condition. This usually means we run a grooming rake over the carpet to ensure the fibres are tangle-free and ‘fluffy’ as possible.
- RAPID DRY SYSTEM We use special carpet drying equipment to help reduce the drying time. So you can use the carpets quicker.